Saturday, January 27, 2007

American Idyl




Hi folks! Well, it was a great day for the race. That's the human race of course. And, so far so good with the Mathman. At the left you see the old man before hair loss. At the right, that same man's good side after hair loss.






Now don't scroll down unless you are ready for a shock. Some improvements were made (I know its hard to improve on perfection) but nonetheless, here goes. First of all is the Scottish Regimental Earflap edition. Check it out.






Next is the Lawn Mower edition. Don't scroll down if you are at all squeemish. The photo you are about to see might be a bit shocking. Don't worry, I am doing OK and will know soon whether I have defeated the beast. I fully intend to do so. That way I can get back to school and lead the life I was intended for.


Unfortunately the lawn mower was set too low and scalped things a bit. Above and to the right of the ear you can see where I caught a fast ball from my brother playing catch out in the driveway when I was a kid. You can see the stitching. I went into the house and told my mom. However, she got upset for me for "telling on my brother."


Hope all you math kids out there are doing your homework. Working hard and not hardly working.

Please know how much I miss all of you and am counting upon you to work hard and learn all you can.
Mathman

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Awww Mr Mathman!

I'm glad to see you're doing well, and we all know that you WILL defeat the beast.

Good luck
Jamie Neville

sunshineraej said...

Hey Mike,
I think you're still HOT!! Just wanted to let you know that we're thinking about you and we hope everything goes well.
Love,
Sunshine

Anonymous said...

Hi Dad,

You can be my American Idyl anytime! I wouldn't trade you for any other father - EVER! I know you will make it through this with flying colors!

You are without a doubt.

Love,
Michelle ;)

Randi said...

Hello to the Father of my second daughter! Ok, now don't go spreading any sleazy rumors about Mr. Sheridan, his daughter lived with us for a while before he came to his senses and came to Texas so I call her my second daughter. Working for Texas Children's I am acquainted with many people on staff at MDA and they are the BEST! I am rooting for you! Keep on truckin'...Randi

darcie said...

Glad to see your smiling face every week. Love the updates and the humor.

Darcie and Josh

Linda K said...

Hey Michael, I can see you've got what it takes to beat this beast. My thoughts and prayers are with you always. Remember, when it gets tough, you get tougher! I say goodbye to cancer. Love Linda K

Emily said...

Hey Mr. Sheridan!
Aww, we really miss you over at CP! I was gld to see that you're doing well on your blog- what a good idea! I like the pictures, too- especially your fishing hat! It's the epitome of cool! We're all rooting for you over here- You make me smile, Mathman! :)
Emily M
Ps- My mother says Hi, too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dad,

Just wanted to tell you I Love You and was just thinking of you. Today was your last radiation session - right? Yippee!! It is all downhill now.

Your daughter,
Michelle

Tiffany said...

we love you also!

tiffany, darryl,lauren, emma, and ashley

Pat said...

Happy Valentines Day and many many more to come.
Love, Pat