Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Mask

Hi

Well folks, yours truly had a mask made to place over my face so they can hold my head still for the radiation treatments coming up soon. MD Anderson is wonderful. They work well as a team and all is moving along as well as can be. Radiation and chemotherapy will begin next week. I have a great medical team as well as a powerful support team of family and friends. A man could not ask for more. Thanks for all your prayers.

Sports news this week sure has been interesting! I received a get well card from Jason Varitek, captain of the Red Sox. And, what a pitching staff they are going to have next year. Wahoo!

Mike

3 comments:

Cynthia M said...

Hi Mike!

This blog is a great idea! I am so glad to hear things are going well at MDA - you deserve the best.
How exciting about the Red Sox message! Now if we can just get our Texans in gear..... :)

Mallory W said...

Hi Mr. Sheridan! It's so great to hear that things are going well for you at MD. Both of my grandparents are currently receiving treatment there as well and they go on and on about how wonderful the doctors are, so I know you are in good hands and at the right place! We are all still praying for you continuously and can't wait to visit you again! Merry Christmas, Sheridan!

Lisa S. said...

I was so glad to see this. I had no idea what a blog was when Mona mentioned it. I am glad things went well yesterday. They are wonderful people. Michael, Sarah and Paul say hi. We love you and pray for you.

Lisa